Jurists Chambers handles complex property acquisitions and real estate investments. We offer a wide range of services with an ability to apply creative problem-solving to novel and complex transactions. Our clients purchase, sell, finance, lease and develop real estate property of all types. We advise clients in:
- Innovative financings for lenders and borrowers such as participating loans, convertible loans, mezzanine loans, leasehold mortgage loans, securitised real estate loans and bond financings secured by real estate.
- Acquisitions and sales of office buildings, shopping centres, apartment blocks and and hotels, as well as manufacturing facilities and industrial warehouses.
- Joint venture investments by investment banks, private equity funds and pension funds.
- Sale-leaseback transactions and commercial leases.
- Restructurings and foreclosures, both inside and outside of bankruptcy, for lenders and borrowers alike.
We represent corporations, investment advisors, individual entrepreneurs and financial advisers. We have also assisted many clients in creating real estate funds, drawing on our firm’s fund formation experience.